Introducing the nodo bow.
A versatile hair accessory that is cute and feminine. The perfect addition to complete any outfit. Can be worn as a headband for babes and big kids, or a finishing touch for mamas ponytail or top knot.
One adjustable size. Tighten, loosen or retie however you want to wear your nodo bow.
Made from The OVer Company’s signature high-quality natural cotton blend of fabric, the nodo bow is both durable and comfortable.
MATERIAL - 95% Cotton / 5% Spandex
MEASUREMENTS - 32" long x 1.25" wide
HOW TO RE-TIE YOUR NODO BOW (see video for visual)
1. Using your leg as an anchor, place the ribbon under your thigh with the inside tag facing towards you and centered.
2. Pull both sides of the ribbon straight up, and adjust one side to be approximately two inches shorter than the other.
3. Cross both sides, tying and tightening against leg.
4. With the shorter tail, create a bow loop.
5. Drape the longer tail over top the loop created, then bring the tail behind the loop.
6. Still holding onto the long tail, thread this end through the knot formed, pulling it all the way through.
7. Make a loop with the long tail and thread through the underside of the knot now formed.
8. Pull and finesse to make the bow loops, center knot, and tail desired size.
9. Remove from leg and adjust to your child's head.
For health and safety reasons, all nodo bows are final sale and are not eligible for a refund or an exchange.
We love the nodo bows! They are super soft and incredibly cute!
It is the bow my daughter wears most often- and she has a lot of them